Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mid-Life Love Review

Mid-Life Love
Author: Whitney Gracia Williams

 If you'd asked me what love was two years ago, I probably would've said, 'It's this amazing feeling that obsesses and possesses you; it's what me and my husband currently have.' If you ask me that same question today, I'll say, 'Please get the hell out of my face.’

Claire Gracen's life is picture perfect. Her career as a marketing director is on the brink of being legendary, and her marriage to her high school sweetheart has never been stronger. No, wait. It has. It used to be amazing and fulfilling, but one day Claire realizes that she's been living a lie and her best friend and husband have committed the ultimate betrayal.

Broken and depressed, Claire is in need of something new—new city, new job, new friends.

When she happens to attract the interest of the sexiest man she's ever met, a man significantly younger than her, she immediately turns him down—only to later discover that this man is Jonathan Statham, self-made billionaire and CEO of Statham Industries. Her boss.

Jonathan Statham is unlike any man she's met before. He's used to getting whatever he wants—whenever he wants, and he isn't about to take no for an answer.

Sexy, unpredictable, and charmingly clever, Mid Life Love is a story that will captivate you, entertain you, and force you to fall deeply in love with the characters.
   
 I rated Mid Life Love 5 fabulous leaves!! This is one of my new favorite books. I also found my new favorite book boyfriend!! Move over Christian Grey... we need to make some room for Jonathan Statham!!  This book had it all, I cried, I laughed and fell in love with Jonathan!! The story was heart warming romantic story that had wonderful characters, and some sexy steamy sex scenes!!
Claire is 40 years old and has been divorced from her cheating ex-husband for four years. She has twin teenage daughters and is a successful working woman. I felt a connection with Claire so much! She is a successful and she has confidence that radiates off of her. On the other hand, she also has her own insecurities just like any other woman but she knows how to deal with them the right way.   Jonathan Statham is 28 years old CEO of his company. He a billionaire, possessive, and a sexy sweet guy. Jonathan is just amazing, he is everything that I want in a future husband! Jonathan sees Claire at a party and he has an instant attraction to her.  He has to have her! Jonathan starts to pursue Claire, and she is not having it with him.  She feels that the age difference is too much for them both. He doesn't care about the age difference; he sees it just as a number.  

I would absolutely recommend reading this book!! It was pretty amazing. I can't wait to read more by this author.

A self diagnosed candy addict, travel junkie, and hypochondriac, Whitney Gracia Williams LOVES to write about characters that make you laugh, cry, and want to (in the case of Selena Ross) reach through your Kindle and slap them.

She is the "imaginary bestselling" author of the Jilted Bride Series, Mid Life Love, Wasted Love, and Captain of My Soul.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment