Saturday, November 2, 2013

Curve Promotional Tour



 
Curve
Author: Nicola Hudson
Published Date: October 25, 2013
Genre : New Adult Contemporary Romance – with a British sensibility
(Appropriate for readers over 15 due to sensitive themes (sexual violence), language and sexual content.)
 
 
Cass is seventeen and never been kissed, let alone touched. On one humiliating night, that changes when two boys become interested in her. Flynn is the older brother of her best friend, yet Cass has never considered him as anything other than that. Rob is the school sports star and becomes obsessed with Cass when he loses a bet because of her.

As the relationship between Cass and Flynn develops, Rob's interest becomes increasingly malevolent. One terrible night changes Cass's life and threatens to destroy her relationship with Flynn, as well as her future.
 
 
~*Deleted Scene*~
 
The groan he emitted as I took him in my hand made me bold and, even though I didn’t really know what to do, I gripped him and mimicked the way he had touched himself that night downstairs.  He stopped moving.  He stopped kissing.  I’m sure he even stopped breathing for a while.
“Cass, I want to stop for a minute,” he said in a tortured voice.  What?  I stilled my hand but didn’t let go.  Flynn’s breathing slowed and he looked down at me.  “That is too nice, Cass,” he groaned, “I won’t last if you carry on.”
“That’s OK.  It’s your turn,” I replied, meaning it.
“Thanks babe, but there’s no hurry.  What else do you want to try?  It’s your birthday, after all.”  It was one of those ice cream shop moments: when there are so many flavours to try, you’re baffled by the choice.  I was aware of the weight of him in my hand whilst I considered my options.  And I knew what I wanted.
“Swap places,” I instructed.  As soon as he had complied, I pulled at the waist of his boxers and removed them, marvelling at how gorgeous he looked, lying there naked.  I straddled his hips, resting on my knees, and leant forward to kiss him.  He cradled my head in his hands as he matched the movements of my tongue, not yet willing to hand over the control. 
Ending the kiss, I straightened up and arched my back. 
“I like this view.” Flynn smiled and put a hand on each breast, cupping them and stroking each nipple with his thumb.  He had no idea what was coming. 
Literally.
I wiggled my hips slightly so that his hard-on was rubbing directly against me.
Shit,” was Flynn’s muttered response.  I smiled. I rocked my hips backwards and forwards, so that we were as close as we could be without breaking Flynn’s rule.  I looked him in the eye, challenging him to tell me to stop, but all I got in return was his intense gaze, occasionally broken by the bat of his lashes. 
He put a hand on each of my hips, holding me firmly to him, as I increased the pace and pressure.  I felt my own orgasm start to burn deep inside and, just as I tipped over the edge with a loud moan, Flynn moved my hips back to the top of his legs.  Somewhere on the perimeter of my own release, I heard him call my name.
As my breathing returned to normal, I moved so that I was lay alongside him, amazed that I felt so comfortable being naked around him.  I was about to put my arm across his stomach when he caught hold of my hand.
“Hang on, Cass.”  He leant away and picked up the box of tissues that was on the floor next to the bed.  “Let me clean up first,” he said with an endearingly embarrassed smile, as he wiped up the congealed evidence of his own orgasm.  Tossing the tissues to one side, he pulled me to him and kissed me on the top of my head.
“You are amazing.”
 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18299202-curve



I’ve always been an avid reader and occasional writer, but only ever for my own eyes! Then, last year, I read my first New Adult novel - and I was hooked. After consuming a vast e-pile of NA, the burning need to write my own was overwhelming. And so I started…

Fitting in writing around a demanding job and a wonderfully supportive husband has been, umm, interesting at times but the whole process has been a fantastic experience. I have been blown away by the friendliness and support shown by the readers, writers and bloggers who make up the NA and Indie communities; online with them is one of my favourite places to hang out!

I have already started the follow-up novel to Curve, Heart, which follows Neve as she starts at university.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment